Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Code of ethics for nurses with interpretive statements.American Nurses Association, 2015
- Position statement: The ethical responsibility to manage pain and the suffering it causes.American Nurses Association, 2018 (Retrieved from)https://www.nursingworld.org/~495e9b/globalassets/docs/ana/ethics/theethicalresponsibilitytomanagepainandthesufferingitcauses2018.pdf(accessed date August 9, 2022)
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.5th ed. 2013
- Routine monitoring of therapeutic alliance to predict treatment engagement in a Veterans Affairs substance use disorders clinic.Psychological Services. 2020; 17: 291-299
- Review of the effects of self-stigma and perceived social stigma on the treatment-seeking decisions of individuals with drug- and alcohol-use disorders.Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation. 2018; 9: 115-136
- The biology of addiction.Canadian Journal of Anesthesia. 2017; 64: 141-148
- Addressing the potential for perioperative relapse in those recovering from opioid use disorder.Pain Medicine. 2018; 19: 1908-1915
- DrugFacts: Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction.(January)2019 (Retrieved from)(accessed date August 9, 2022)
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing position statement: Pain management in patients with substance use disorders.Pain Management Nursing. 2012; 13: 169-183
- Treatment access barriers and disparities among individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders: An integrative literature review.Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2016; 61: 47-59
- Key substance use and mental health indicators in the United States: Results from the 2019 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.(September)2020 (Retrieved from)https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/reports/rpt29393/2019NSDUHFFRPDFWHTML/2019NSDUHFFR1PDFW090120.pdf(accessed date August 9, 2022)
- Pain management and risks associated with substance use: Practice recommendations.Pain Management Nursing. 2022; 23: 91-108