Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Registered nurses’ perception about pain management of hospitalized patients in one of the governmental hospitals in Dubai, UAE: A cross-sectional study.Dubai Medical Journal. 2019; 2: 1-5
- A survey of the knowledge and attitudes of oncology nurses toward pain in United Arab Emirates oncology settings.Pain Management Nursing. 2019; 20: 276-283
- Dissemination and implementation of patient-centered indicators of pain care quality and outcomes.Medical Care. 2019; 57: 159-166
- The individual and societal burden of chronic pain in Europe: The case for strategic prioritisation and action to improve knowledge and availability of appropriate care.BMC Public Health. 2013; 13: 1229
- Current pain education within undergraduate medical studies across Europe: Advancing the Provision of Pain Education and Learning study.BMJ open. 2015; 5e006984
- Manual of data analysis for social sciences.Pegem Akademi, 2008
- Faculty perspectives of teaching pain management to nursing students.Pain Management Nursing. 2020; 21: 179-186
- Patients with pain need less stigma, not more.Pain Medicine. 2016; 17: 1391-1393
- Utility of confirmatory factor analysis in test validation research.Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1987; 55: 584-594
- Multivariate statistics for social sciences: SPSS and LISREL applications.Pegem Akademi, 2010
- Cancer pain management at oncology units: Comparing knowledge, attitudes and perceived barriers between physicians and nurses.Journal of Cancer Education. 2019; 34: 366-374
- Understanding stigma and chronic pain: A-state-of-the-art review.Pain. 2016; 157: 1607-1610
Ferrell, B. R., & McCaffery, M. (2008). Knowledge and attitudes survey regarding pain. Retrieved January 03, 2021, from https://prc.coh.org/Knowldege%20%20&%20Attitude%20Survey%207-14%20(1).pdf#:text=The%20%E2%80%9CKnowledge%20and%20Attitudes%20Survey%20Regarding%20Pain%E2%80%9D%20tool,years%20to%20reflect%20changes%20in%20pain%20management%20practice.
- Discovering statistics using SPSS.2nd ed. Sage, New York2005
- Multivariate data analysis.5th ed. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ1998
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP). (2020). IASP pain terminology: taxonomy. Retrieved January 03, 2021, from http://www.iasp-pain.Org/Taxonomy#Pain.
IASP. (2012). Unrelieved pain is a major global healthcare problem. Retrieved January 12, 2021, from http://www.ethimedix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Unrelieved-Pain-is-a-Major-Global-Health-Care-Problem.pdf).
- An easy guide to factor analysis.Routledge, Oxfordshire1994
- Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling.The Guilford Press, 2005
- The chronic pain myth scale: Development and validation of a French-Canadian instrument measuring knowledge, beliefs, and attitudes of people in the community towards chronic pain.Pain Research and Management. 2016; 20165940206
- Knowledge, attitudes and beliefs about chronic noncancer pain in primary care: A Canadian survey of physicians and pharmacists.Pain Research and Management. 2014; 19: 241-250
- Cross-cultural validation of the English chronic pain myth scale in emergency nurses.Pain Research and Management. 2019; 20191926987
- A narrative review of the impact of disbelief in chronic pain.Pain Management Nursing. 2013; 14: 161-171
- Health care provider's attitudes and beliefs towards chronic low back pain: The development of a questionnaire.Manual Therapy. 2003; 8: 214-222
- Statistical data analysis with package programs.Nisan Kitabevi, 2013
- Chronic pain among suicide decedents, 2003 to 2014: Findings from the National Violent Death Reporting System.Annals of Internal Medicine. 2018; 169: 448-455
Potter, P. A., Perry, A. G., Stockert, P. A., Hall, A., Astle, B. J., & Duggleby, W. (2018). Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing-E-Book. Elsevier Health Sciences. pp. 2047-2160.
- The revised International Association for the Study of Pain definition of pain: Concepts, challenges, and compromises.Pain. 2020; 161: 1976-1982
- Comparison of pain assessments made by patients and nurses in emergency services.Journal of Human Sciences. 2020; 17: 864-876
- Yapısal esitlik modelleri: Temel kavramlar ve örnek uygulama.Türk Psikoloji Yazıları. 2000; 3: 49-73
- Fundamentals of nursing: The art and science of nursing care.Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Riverwoods, IL2011
- Likert Type Scale Development Guide.Türk Psikologlar Derneği Yayını, 1997
Treede, R. D., Rief, W., Barke, A., Aziz, Q., Bennett, M. I., Benoliel, R., ... & Wang, S. J. (2019). Chronic pain as a symptom or a disease: the IASP Classification of Chronic Pain for the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11). pain, 160(1), 19-27.
- Ölçek geliştirme çalışmalarında kapsam geçerliği için kapsam geçerlik indekslerinin kullanılması.XIV. Ulusal Eğitim Bilimleri Kongresi. 2005; 1: 771-774